Friday, October 19, 2012

I've been away for AWHILE!!

Hi there to all of my readers. I have been away for a good long time and plan on getting back to it this week. I am going to be writing several reviews. I started home schooling my son this year and my time has just been sucked up. I now have a good routine down and am getting more time to do the things that are important to me. I never stopped reading I just didn't have time for all of my reviews and to stop by and read other blogs. So get ready for the return of the book burp! I'm baaaaack! I am currently devouring Something Witchy this way Comes by H.P. Mallory and I have read one more in the series before this one that I haven't bloged about so I am going to start off with those two and then work through a few more that I have already read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Me Know What You Think !